Client Account Manager
About The Company
Guaranteed Removals is Canada’s largest and most successful online image management company, helping people defend and protect their image online. Located in Burlington, Ontario, Canada, Guaranteed Removals has successfully removed negative content for clients across the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, United Arab Emirates and New Zealand. The company has helped more than 10,000 clients improve their online image. With a team of 65 employees, Guaranteed Removals has assisted businesses and individuals who have been victimized online, to rebuild and restore their online reputation.
We are hiring for an outstanding results-driven Client Account Manager.
What We Are Looking for In Our Newest Addition to The Team!
- a great positive attitude?
- a passion for helping others?
- a supportive personality to both our clients and fellow staff?
If you answered yes to all of these, then keep reading on.
Our client account manager will work on multiple different projects for clients, with the opportunity to provide input on a wide variety of assignments. You will work one-on-one over the phone with client’s helping them achieve positive results online. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a fast-growing company.
Details Of The Role:
- 40 hours a week from our Burlington office. We will provide training and support to help you achieve success.
- Work with client’s to help them increase their online presence in a positive manner.
- Always willing to help a client and enjoys being on the phone with them.
- Lead online strategies for client’s and work with third-party vendor’s.
- Research industry trends, best practices, and emerging technologies and platforms.
- Understanding of Search Engine Optimization and current trends pertaining to the internet.
- A positive and polite phone presence when communicating with clients.
- Self-starter and hard working are a must.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize multiple deadlines and account management experience is an asset.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven account management experience is an asset.
- University/College diploma preferred.
- Full Benefits after three months of employment
- Three weeks of paid vacation